City of Nichols Hills
|Posting Number: ||FD-2017-1|
|Job Title: ||Firefighter EMT|
|Closing date: ||04/27/2017|
|Closing time: ||05:00 PM|
| ||Any packet that is turned in after the deadline or that is incomplete will not be considered. |
|Job Class: ||Firefighter - EMT|
|Job Hours: ||Shift Work|
|Salary: ||$35,815.99 |
| ||Starting salary of $35,815.99 plus benefits|
|Description: ||Nichols Hills Fire Department - Firefighter-EMT|
This position has a starting salary of $35,815.99 plus benefits. You can pick up an application at our temporary City Hall location at 1117 NW 63rd Street. All application packets MUST be turned in no later than Thursday April 27th, 2017 at 5:00pm. Any packet that is turned in after this deadline or that is incomplete will not be considered.
To apply for employment at the Nichols Hills Fire Department you must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have earned a high school degree or G.E.D.
- Be a National & Oklahoma State certified EMT or higher.
- Possess a valid driverís license and be accepted by our insurance carrier.
- Have successfully completed a CPAT within the last year (365 days). * If you are currently active on a paid fire department you may be exempt from this requirement.
- Live within a 60 minute radius of the fire station. *This applies to employment only and not a requirement at the time of applying.
The final three (3) candidates will be asked to interview with the Fire Chief and submit to the following:
- Psychological evaluation.
- Pension physical.
- Polygraph evaluation.
- Background check.
- Reference check.
If you have any questions concerning the hiring process please feel free to contact Deputy Chief Kenny Reyes at (405) 308-1777 or email@example.com.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER